Mardi Himal is a small Himalayan peak situated at Annapurna Himalaya Range of Nepal, the peak is standing souths east part from the Mt, Fishtail(Machhapuchhre) the southern part of the Mardi Himal is remained natural and scenic, so now a days many trekkers prefer to go here, specially Birch,Mapel, Rhododendron and Bamboo jungle have covered the area in the beginning of trekking.
Day to day trekking itinerary for 6 days
- Day 1: Arrival in kathmandu Airport (1350m.), pick up then transfer to the Hotel .
- Day 2: Drive to pokhara or by flight.
- Day 3: sight in pokhara and preparation for trekking.
- Day 4: Drive by van or car to Phedi then trek to Pothana (1900m.),4 hrs.
- Day 5: Trek to Low camp (3100m.), 5 hrs.
- Day 6: Trek to High camp (3900m.), 3,hrs.
- Day 7: Hike up to the view point (4500m.) stay overnight in High camp
- Day 8: Trek all the way down to Siding village (1760m.), 4/5 hrs.
- Day 9: Trek down to Lumre bazar (1100m.) 3. Hrs then drive back to Pokhara by Local Bus or jeep.
- Day 10: Full day sight seeing tour and shopping in pokhara city.
- Day 11: fly back to kathmandu, Half day sightseeing in kathmandu.
- Day 12: Rest and preparation for return,then departure to the international airport to go back home with a lot’s of experiences and memories of Nepal.