Nepal is a unique country as it has 8 highest peaks more than 8,000 meters out of 14 around the world. It is also famous for its unmatched beauty and cultural heritage while trekking in Nepal. Mt. Everest has become a matter of challenge for all who enjoy climbing. Climbers keep their cameras ready to capture the virgin beauty of the mountain peaks while climbing and trekking in this region. They get not only new experience but also get familiar with countless varieties of Himalayan flora and fauna.
There are a number of ways for approaching this region. The first and original route is from Jiri but nowadays the travelers go direct flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (28,00 meters) in which we can get wonderful view of the creation of nature while flying. From Lukla the further you move, the more captivated you will be with the natural charm. Snow capped peaks and stone engraved Buddhist culture touch the heart of every trekker and climber. The glacier fed aqua blue water of Dudha Koshi and Bhotekoshi along with the tributaries shade the natural color throughout the whole way up to Namchebazaar. Main attractions of this area are historical Tangboche Monastery, snow filled Gokyo lake and Everest base camp. Trekkers can choose any simple and welcoming guest houses run by local people in Tibetan style. You can experience the staying in the remotest areas with some of the rarest & brave people of the world. Treks range from one week to one month according to your preference. It is advised to take rest for a few days on the way as going up directly might cause acclimatization problem.
Region: Everest .
Max altitude: 5545 m, Kalapatthar
Grade: Moderate Challenging
Start from: Lukla 2840 m
Season: Spring -March/ May Autumn:- September / mid December.
Nature of trekking: Tea house.
Group size: Any better above 2 persons.
- DAY 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport Departure to the hotel and rest
- DAY 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing around kathmandu and Trek Preparation.
- DAY 03: Kathmandu to Lukla to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 3 hours,
- DAY 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280 ft): 5 / 6 hrs
- DAY 05: Namche Bazaar-: Aclimatization to the Everest view point and explore a great typical sherpa village khumjumng.
- DAY 06: Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 5 /6 hrs
- DAY 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300ft):5 hrs
- DAY 08: Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300ft): acclimatization day.
- DAY 09: Dingboche to Duglha (4,600 m/15,090 ft): 3 hrs
- DAY 10: Duglha to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 4 hrs
- DAY 11: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m/16,961ft) – Everest Base Camp (5,364m/17,594ft) Gorak Shep: 8 hrs
- DAY 12: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5545m/18,192ft)- Pheriche (4280 m/14,070 ft): 8 hrs
- DAY 13: Pheriche to Namche Bazar(3440m/11,710ft): 7 hrs
- DAY 14: Namche to Lukla,7 hrs
- DAY 15: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight, rest and relax your exhausted body the join the farewell friend in the evening.
- DAY 16: packing and departure to the international airport to go back to your home country with lot’s of great experiences about Nepal and the Himalaya.